Mix and Record with Built-in Effects!
The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX compact tabletop mixer gives you low-noise analog electronics and high-quality digital effects, all in one affordable package. Thanks to its USB port, the MultiMix 8 USB FX delivers better-than-CD-quality direct computer-based recording. The MultiMix 8 USB FX features four high-gain mic/line preamps, each equipped with switchable highpass filters and capable of outputting 48-volt phantom power. A 3-band EQ with sweepable parametric mids allows you to fine-tune inputs 1 and 2, and input 2 has a 1/4″ direct input for streamlined guitar and bass recording. And hooking the MultiMix 8 USB FX up to your computer is easy! It’s 100% class compliant, so there are no drives to fuss with. Just plug it in and get ready to record. Alesis even includes a copy of Pro Tools | First, so you can start recording right away!
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 8-channel mixer with mic-, line-, and guitar-level inputs
- 4 XLR inputs, each with with gain trim, switchable highpass filter, and 48V phantom power
- 3-band EQ with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, 3-band on 3 and 4, and 2-band on 5-8
- 16-bit/44kHz and 16-bit/48kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback from your computer
- 1/4″ line-level inputs for instruments and a high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- 16 built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and an aux bus for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for visual-level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class-compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface
- Includes Pro Tools | First Alesis Edition software
For a streamlined mixing and recording solution, check out the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX!