Compressed air or saturated steam is the power source for our Venturi Blower line. Small volumes of high velocity air (from the compressed air source) run through the casting and out the nozzle jets, creating a venturi action or pulling action that creates large volumes of air through the venturi and out the air diffuser. The Plastic Venturi Blower is a perfect solution to moving air in refineries, utility and power plants, shipyards, paper and pulp plants, the marine and steel industry and manholes. Anywhere where fumes may be poisonous, explosive or hazardous from process towers, tanks, large pipes or confined space need to be removed. Can be used to cool workers in elevated temperature conditions or heavy equipment. Our Plastic Venturi Blowers help to create a safe, healthy working environment leading to greater efficiency and productivity. Welding fumes, hot air, gases and smoke can all be removed quickly and easily.
A 1/2” hose with a “crows foot” connection is recommended from your air supply source to the side inlet connection. The compressor size required can be determined by checking the chart on air consumed at various inlet pressures. Operate this Venturi Blower on air or steam lines limited to 140 psi.
Features and Specs:
- Lightweight, rugged, dent proof, corrosion resistant, anti-static, conductive Venturi cone made of Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) recyclable plastic
- Casted aluminum inlet housing
- Multiple inlet ports
- Static ground connection attached to the inlet housing (for use in hazardous locations)
- 1 to 1 ½” hose with “crows foot” connection recommended
- Maximum operating temperature of 220° F
- Retractable, non-collapsible design
- Single-ply, PVC coated, vinyl and polyester materials, temperature resistant up to 180° F
- Yellow color with black weather-strip and integrated nylon straps
- Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that meets ASTM 227 specs
STATICALLY CONDUCTIVE DUCTING: (Optional)
- Black, single-ply lightweight vinyl/polyester, neoprene coated, heat resistant up to 250° F
- Retractable, non-collapsible design, Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix (meets ASTM 227 spec)