This lightweight, corrosion, UV and chemical resistant polyethylene housing offers a superior design with durable construction. The carry handle is molded into the blower. This compact and super quiet unit features a polypropylene nine blade fan, a steel/powder coated grill. The bottom enclosure ensures safe and convenient storage of electrical components. Designed to work separately with canister and ducting. The quick-connect clipping system allows workers to attach canister, tools-free, to input side for powerful extraction or output side for ventilation.
High output from a compact axial blower, designed for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. Available as blower only or complete unit with 15’ (4.75m) or 25’ (7.62m) of ducting and storage canister. Canister attaches to intake or output of blower for suction or ventilation. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No.113.
Features and Specs:
- New compact canister in 9533-15 and 9533-25 models is the lightest and smallest in the industry!
- Polyethylene housing and canister assembly
- Lightweight, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant
- Super quiet, in “safety orange”
- Bottom enclosure to protect electrical components
- Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
- Steel powder coated grill
- HP: 1/3 HP
- Certification: UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Certified
- Voltage/Hz: 115V-230V AC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
- RPM: 2800/3400
- Switch: ON/OFF Rocker
- Amps: 4.8A-2.4A (50 Hz) / 4.5A-2.2A (60 Hz)
- Cord: 10’ (3.05 m) AWG
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P
- Polypropylene nine blade fan
DUCTING: (included on 9533-15, 9533-25 and 9533-50 models)
- Retractable, non-collapsible design
- Single-ply, PVC coated vinyl and polyester materials, temperature resistant up to 180° F (82.2° C)
- Yellow color with black weather strip and integrated nylon attachment strap
- Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that meets ASTM 227 specs