- Elevated ash dump prevents bottom burnouts
- Handy, fold-away wooden side table gives you room for staging or removing food
- Stay-cool external knobs for easy grid adjustment while cooking
- Adjustable air vents in hood and bowl to save charcoal and control cooking temperatures
- Easy rolling wheels make transportation to the game or the beach a snap
This is a classic charcoal grill, for when you want to taste the rich woody charcoal flavor in your burgers and wieners. This Meco charcoal grill has an 21 1/2 inch square nickel-plated grilling surface with 342 square inches of usable cooking area. The elevated ash dump prevents premature grill destruction caused by bottom burnouts. Two handy, fold-away wooden side tables allow you a place to set burgers before you cook them, and a place to set them when removing them from the grill. This grill features stay-cool external knobs for easy grid adjustment while cooking, easy rolling wheels to aid transportation, and adjustable air vents in hood and bowl to save charcoal and control cooking temperatures. Charcoal grills from Meco are for outdoor use only.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.