Audio Interface and Mixer in One!
The ART USB Mix is a 3-channel mic/instrument/line mixer and a computer interface. The bus-powered USB Mix not only gives you a great-sounding audio interface for your Mac or PC, but also a versatile mic/line mixer with an XLR/TRS combo input, plus another mix channel with stereo (or two mono) 1/4″ line inputs. All of this is packed into a compact, robust steel case. With its affordable price tag, you can’t afford not to have the ART USB Mix in your audio toolkit!
The ART USB Mix 3-channel mic/inst/line mixer/computer interface Features at a Glance:
- USB powered – no external power supply needed when used with a computer
- Microphone (balanced XLR) input or instrument (unbalanced 1/4″ TS) input with switchable impedance
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power for microphone
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS inputs for stereo or mono line-level sources
- 1/4″ TRS output jacks work with balanced or unbalanced lines
- Stereo 1/4″ TRS headphone jack with independent level control for output monitoring
- Independent controls for both sets of inputs, main output, and headphone monitor
- Green/Red LED signal/clip indicator
- Switchable assignment of USB playback to channels 2 and 3
- USB 2.0 compliant
- No special drivers needed with most modern versions of Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- USB cable, AC adapter, and Audacity recording software included
- Rugged steel case
The ART USB Mix 3-channel mixer/interface is a little gem!