Low-priced Hanging Mic
If the suspense is killing you when it comes to hanging microphones, check out the PRO 45, a cardoid condenser microphone that raises the standards among recording mics – and for a price you won’t believe! Perfect for discreet placement over choirs, orchestras, acoustic ensembles or any application where inconspicuous sound reinforcement is necessary, the PRO 45 features self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for external power modules. A 25′ cable comes permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector. And no, you’re not seeing things. Nor is this a misprint. The price really is that low! Order today!
This is the black version. A white version is also available.
Audio-Technica PRO 45 Features:
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Dynamic Range (Typical) 106dB, 1kHz at Max. SPL
- Frequency Response: 70 – 16,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Weight: 0.5 oz (15 g)
- Impedance: 100
- Power Module: Integral
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Output Connector: XLRM-type on cable
- Requires phantom power, +9V to +52V