A Simple Way to Add Bluetooth to Your Rig
Add Bluetooth connectivity to any audio system with a Denon DN-200BR. This small, rack-shelf-ready module receives Bluetooth audio from any device equipped with Bluetooth 2.1 wireless. A compact antenna gives you up to 100′ of range, and the overall design of the DN-200BR is easily robust enough to live in your mobile rig. Sweetwater live sound techs are particularly happy about the DN-200BR’s stereo XLR outputs, which ensure that it can integrate into any professional sound system, though it also includes unbalanced 1/4″ outputs.
Denon DN-200BR Bluetooth Audio Receiver Features:
- A fast and easy way to add Bluetooth input to any audio system
- Receives Bluetooth 2.1 stereo audio up to 100′ away
- Includes both balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ stereo outputs
- Small and robust frame mounts easily to standard rack shelves
- Designed with low signal-to-noise ratio for ultra-clear audio
If you need Bluetooth audio input, you need a Denon DN-200BR receiver!