Following its tradition of superior quality and dependability, Duracell brings you highly reliable, rugged portable power solutions that can be counted on in any situation. From power outages and roadside emergencies to recreation and the great outdoors, you can count on the rugged, yet compact Duracell Powerpack Pro 1100 to give you the power you need.
If an outlet is not in reach, or plugging into the dashboard’s cigarette lighter is simply not an option, the Duracell Powerpack Pro 1100 is the perfect solution. It comes with a multitude of safety and emergency features, is powerful enough to start your car and robust enough to provide portable power for small appliances. It even comes with a 160 PSI air compressor to inflate your vehicle’s tires, small sports equipment and toys.
The heart of the Duracell Powerpack Pro 1100 is a sealed, non-spillable battery. The Powerpack can be safely and conveniently recharged from any household AC outlet, making it ready to go whenever you need it. This robust battery is tied to a power inverter that provides 300 watts of power to its two grounded AC outlets.
Multiple outlets give you the flexibility and convenience to operate several appliances at once, while the battery level indicator dynamically monitors the Duracell Powerpack’s charge level. Internal circuitry ensures long inverter life by protecting against overload and over-temperature conditions. An audible alarm also signals during overheating and under-voltage situations, alerting you to any possible safety concerns.
The Powerpack Pro 300 provides instant jumpstarting capabilities without the need of another car. With 1100 Peak Amps of power, simply attach the built-in jumper cables and start your car!
The integrated 300 Watt inverter allows you to power up to two household items anywhere. Perfect for powering smartphones, laptops, and more.
160 PSI Air Compressor
The 160 PSI air compressor is ideal for roadside emergencies and pumping up sports and recreational equipment. The air compressor features a pressure gauge to ensure you achieve the proper PSI.
- Jumpstarts 4, 6, and 8 cylinder vehicles with built-in heavy duty jumper cables – 1100 peak amps
- AC cord and inflating needles are included in the built-in compartment underneath handle
- Safety Features:
- Reverse polarity indicator
- Alarm to help prevent incorrect jumpstarting connection
- Inverter overload/over-temperature & short circuit protection
- Follows ETL safety standard
- Recharge unit every 2-3 months –Recommended to recharge unit after each use so that the internal battery remains at full capacity
All-In-One Power Source:
- Two (2) AC Outlets with up to 300W of Combined Available AC Power
- Two (2) 2.4A USB Ports
- 12V DC Outlet
- 160 PSI Air Compressor
- Emergency LED Light