The3510 surface mount LED warning light is designed to offer maximum performance with minimum size, this slimline LED measures only 3.3″ x 1.1″ and only 0.4″ deep which allows mounting in almost any location on a vehicle body. Synchronizable with additional 3510, 3830, 3931, 3932 and any Hide-A-LED™ model, the 3510 includes 16 flash patterns, features a UV stabilized polycarbonate lens and pre wired 9′ cable with in-line waterproof driver module that allows premium functionality in such a compact warning light.
- Colorless when not illuminated
- In-line waterproof driver module allows for premium functionality and compact size
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens and pre-wired 9′ cable
- SAE J595 Class I (Amber, Blue, Clear & Red)
- California Title 13 (Amber, Blue & Red)
- 16 Flash Patterns: • Quad • Double • Triple • Deciblast • Single • Mega • Triple + burst • Steady Burn • Cycle • Double – triple + burst • Cycle classic • Quad-mega • Single-quad • Deciblast – quad • Single – triple – deciblast • Mega – triple + burst
- Colors: Amber, Blue, Red, Green or Clear
- Mount Type: Surface
- Flash Pattern: 16
- Temperature Range: -22ºF – +122ºF
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Amps: 0.75
- Approvals: SAE J595 Class I, Cal. Title 13, CE, e
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.