Low-profile Dynamic Pivots into Tight Positions
When every inch of space counts, the EV ND44 drum and instrument microphone has you covered. This mic’s low-profile capsule and offset XLR jack make it extremely easy to position on studio drums directly under cymbals and hi-hats, or on stage amps without fear of it being clipped and knocked over. The Electro-Voice ND44 is a large-diaphragm dynamic with a big, full sound and tight polar pattern to capture a realistic picture of your drum kit or guitar cab without excess stage and room noise. An internal shockmount helps to prevent sympathetic vibrations from eating up your headroom. Sweetwater knows drummers and live sound engineers will appreciate the ND44’s included rim clamp, which lets you install and dismount your ND44 in seconds without screws.
Electro-Voice ND44 Drum/Instrument Microphone with Rim Clamp Features:
- Large-diaphragm dynamic mic with a robust, detailed sound
- Excels at close-miking drums, amps, and brass
- Pivoting low-profile head takes up minimal space on toms and guitar cabs
- Offset XLR jack stays out of the way
- Tight cardioid polar pattern paints a realistic picture of your source with low room noise
- Humbucking coil resists EMF noise
- Included DRC-2 drum rim clamp installs/dismounts without screws
Get solid drum and guitar sounds on a budget with the low-profile Electro-Voice ND44 microphone!