Vocal Clarity for Big Concert Venues
Large, untreated venues are notorious for causing mix mud and feedback. That’s why Sweetwater was happy to see Electro-Voice address this issue in its ND86. This stage mic has a smooth, detailed presence that’s designed to cut through the boom of a large room and deliver the performer’s every word to the audience’s ears. Just as with the ND76, this mic has a modern EQ curve with vivid high-end detail and superb gain before feedback. Both performers and sound engineers will be pleased with the ND86’s drop-weathering Memraflex grille and noise-rejecting internal shockmount. Whether you run sound in a large venue or routinely perform in one, Sweetwater recommends the Electro-Voice ND86.
Electro-Voice ND86 Vocal Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Designed for large concert halls and venues with acoustic challenges
- Present, smooth, and detailed vocal tone fights its way through a muddy mix
- Supercardioid polar pattern rejects room noise and gives your voice laser focus
- Good for both male and female vocalists
- Large-diaphragm element is rich, lively, and detailed
- Modern EQ curve demands less shaping at the board
- High gain before feedback puts more of you in your ears
- Humbucking coil resists EMF noise
- Internal shockmount keeps stage rumble to a minimum
- Memraflex grille keeps its shape
Get your vocals to cut through a room with the Electro-Voice ND86 microphone!