The TS19 Test Set combines all the essential test set features at a value price. The TS19 Test Set was specifically designed for in-house telecom technicians.
- Dimension: 3.4″(H) x 2.4″(W) x 8.8″(D)
- Material: Copper
- Storage temperature: 40 deg F
- Humidity range operating: 10 – 80% (non condensing)
- Connectors: ABN clip
- Status Indicators: LED indicates polarity, the red LED lights if the red test lead is connected to the tip (positive) side and the black test lead is connected to the ring (negative) side
- Device function: Open circuit testing, short circuit testing
- Features such as Tone (DTMF) or pulse operation, talk/monitor capabilities, polarity test button and last number redial make this test set the perfect combination of features and price
- Its high impedance monitor prevents accidental disruption of service from clipping onto a data line while in monitor mode, thus ensuring the integrity of critical data lines
- Weight: 10.8 oz.
When you need to make sure your building’s data lines work properly, use the Fluke Networks TS19 test set to get the job done. Its high-impedance monitor keeps your test from interrupting your data flow over your telecommunication lines, allowing your office systems to work continuously. The set has an LED indicator for polarity, a red light for testing on a positive tip, and a black light for testing on a negative tip.