Get the most out of your speaker
The IsoAcoustics Aperta 300
s helps you get the most out of a speaker by reducing vibrations that can cause acoustic distortions. This sculpted aluminum isolation stand can hold a center channel speaker or studio monitor weighing up to 60 lbs. And you can tilt the speaker up to 6-1/2 degrees for a better listening angle.
How does it work?
The Aperta 300 isolates and decouples a speaker from its mounting surface. Think of it like speaker “flotation” — similar to how a car’s shock absorbers work. It eliminates the transfer of energy from your speaker to surrounding surfaces, which means you’ll hear clearer, more transparent sound.
In order for the Aperta 300 to work properly, your speaker should have a large enough footprint to cover the stand’s four isolators — roughly a minimum of 11-13/16″ wide x 7-15/16″ deep.
- high-quality sculpted aluminum acoustic isolation stands
- designed for home theater center channel speakers and horizontally oriented studio monitors
- supports up to 60 lbs.
- eliminates acoustic distortion by isolating and decoupling each speaker from its mounting surface
- tilt adjustment up to 6-1/2°
- 11-13/16″W x 3-1/16″H x 7-15/16″D
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # ISOAPER300-BK
What’s in the box:
IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 owner’s manual
- Isolation speaker stand
- Instruction Guide