Kidde 468002 Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher features easy to read gauge and has a tough impact resistant metal valve, handle, and lever.
This extinguisher provides at-a glance status, a cylinder that is manufactured from impact resistant steel, and a valve assembly that is all metal.
- MP fire extinguisher
- Size: 5.25″(Dia.) x 19.13″(H)
- 1 each
- Multipurpose dry chemical
- Discharge time: 20 – 22 seconds
- Discharge range: 16 – 20′
- Operating pressure: 195 psi
- Temperature range: -40 – 120 deg F
- Capacity: 10 lbs.
- Fire type: Class A (trash, wood and paper), class B (liquids and gases) and C fires (energized electrical equipment)
- Powder-coated cylinder for corrosion protection
- Designed to meet most commercial and industrial specifications
- Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle and lever
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with optional mounting bracket, UL approved
- Weight: 17.44 lbs.
- Mono-ammonium phosphate, steel body
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy to pull safety pin
- Includes retention bracket
- Size: 5 1/4″(Dia)
- Easy to read gauge
- Designed to meet most commercial and industrial specifications; extinguisher class ABC
- Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle and lever, suitable for use on most common fires
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection, rechargeable
- Extinguishing material: Mono-ammonium phosphate
- Testing and approvals: UL listed
Be prepared for potential fires in the office or elsewhere with this Kidde dry-chemical 10-pound fire extinguisher. Designed to meet most industrial and commercial requirements, this tough fire extinguisher hangs on the wall, so you can keep it handy in areas where it might be needed. It’s designed to fight fires caused by flammable liquids, common combustibles, solvents, gases, and electrical equipment.
Kidde 468002 Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher, 10 lbs.