The Midland ER310 AM/FM/NOAA Weather Alert Emergency Crank Radio monitors around-the-clock broadcasts of 7 NOAA/NWS weather alert channels and can receive broadcasts up to 50 miles from the weather station. The NOAA “All Hazards” radio network is your single most immediate source of comprehensive weather information as well as instantaneous emergency alerts of potential threats to life and property!
The ER310 was specifically designed for use during emergencies and survival situations. The 2600mAh rechargeable battery may be charged with the included USB charging cable*, the Dynamo hand crank or by the integrated solar panel. Providing renewable energy to the radio and flashlight during a power outage or may be powered with 6 AA batteries. The Midland ER310 features a clock, a LED flashlight and a USB charging port for a mobile device.
Please note: The ER310 is NOT compliant with NWR Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) technology.
- Charge battery 3 ways: hand crank, USB or solar panel
- 7 NOAA/NWS weather alert channels
- Weather alerts sound when issued on local channel
- 1 hour alert memory
- Replaceable rechargeable 2600mAh battery
- Powerful 130 Lumen Cree® LED flashlight
- S. O. S. Morse code flashlight beacon
- Low/High flashlight brightness settings
- Ultrasonic dog whistle
- Charge external electronic devices
- AM/FM radio
- Battery indicator icon
- AA battery power option
- Digital clock
- Headphone jack
- Rotatable telescopic antenna
- Large, bright, backlit LCD
Package includes: Radio with rechargeable battery, Mini USB Charging Cable* and Owner’s Manual
*AC/DC adapter not included.
- Frequency Range: AM: 520-1710 kHz, FM: 87.5-108.5 MHz, VHF: 162.400-162.550 MHz
- RF reception range: 50 miles (64 km)
- Power requirements: Rechargeable 2600mAh battery (included) or 6 AA alkaline batteries
- 2.5″ x 7.5″ x 3.25″ (64mm x 191mm x 83mm)