Sturdy, Reliable Mixer Stand
The On-Stage Stands MIX-400 Autolocator/Mixer Stand is much more than a mixer stand; it’s the ideal place for nearly any piece of equipment! Its amazing strength, portability and versatility make it the perfect choice for pro audio users. The On-Stage Stands MIX-400’s support arm grips gear, while the heavy-duty base with casters is completely adjustable! Use it to hold your mixer, laptop, drum machine, or sound module — you can easiy roll the On-Stage Stands MIX-400 into the perfect position.
MIX-400 Mixer Stand Features:
- Applications: Small mixers, autolocators, digital audio workstations, drum machines, samplers, laptop computers
- Weight Capacity: 88 lbs.
- Height Adj.: 28″-38″
- Platform Width Adj.: 14.5″-21.5″
- Platform Depth Adj.: 12″-15.5″
- Base Spread: 23″
- Construction: Steel and Plastic
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Casters are fully lockable. High-impact plastic molded leg housing, spider style for extra strength and stability.
- Platform width, depth, height and angle are fully adjustable. Platform extensions lock in place at desired depth, the dual locking knobs adjust the width, while the Posi-Lok clutch adjusts the platform angle.
Quality Gear from On-Stage Stands
On-Stage Stands provides high-quality equipment solutions for recording, touring, and performing musicians all over the world. Whether you need to outfit your studio with various kinds microphone stands — from booms to desktop to round base — or you need to set up all your keyboards, guitars, studio monitors, and more, On-Stage Stands has a diverse selection of durable stands to meet your needs. PA stands, rack stands, amp stands, music stands, and even stand cases are just a few more of their offerings. For all your music equipment stand accessory needs, look to On-Stage Stands first.