Bluetooth-compatible DJ Headphones from Pioneer
The Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5BT headphones represent a great thing that just got better. The HDJ-X5BTs are now Bluetooth compatible, allowing you to wirelessly monitor wherever you are. Simply pair the HDJ-X5BTs with your smartphone or PC/Mac, and start monitoring with the confidence that a 3-hour battery charge instills. And as an added bonus, you can talk hands-free on your phone — a feature we really love here at Sweetwater.
Advanced drivers for accurate, extended monitoring
Pioneer’s HDJ-X5BT headphones deliver a frequency response ranging from an ultra-low 5Hz to an ultra-high 30kHz. When you’re commanding a powerful PA system, you need accurate monitoring that lets you hear everything from the lowest bass to the highest treble frequencies. The HDJ-X5BT headphones deliver the sonic range you need to make critical mix decisions on the fly.
Rugged and ready for sound
Designed with input from professional DJs, the Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5BT headphones will serve you well in any live performance application. With an ultra-wide frequency range of 5Hz–30kHz, the HDJ-X5BT headphones allow you to go deep into your mixes — even at high volume levels. Swiveling earcups allow for flexible, comfortable positioning regardless of your monitoring style. And these headphones are built to be extremely rugged, having passed the US military’s standard shock test.
Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5BT Headphones Features:
- Bluetooth-enabled headphones with powerful 40mm drivers for powerful monitoring
- Ultra-wide 5Hz–30kHz frequency range allows you to hear the lowest bass to the highest “air” frequencies
- Advanced 40mm drivers deliver clear, accurate monitoring even at loud volume levels
- Designed with input from professional DJs
- Swiveling earcups for flexible, comfortable positioning
- Rugged construction that passed the US military’s standard shock test