Proto® Ratcheting Spline wrench set provided with locking grooves and help to prevent the wrench from slipping off the fastener when turning. Spline wrench made with spline design to minimize weight and size of bolt heads and contains 9 pieces.
- Size: 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″ opening
- Finish: Black chrome
- Opening type: Open/box
- Point size: Spline
- Measuring system: Inch
- Non-reversing ratcheting wrenches can be flipped over to turn the fastener in the opposite direction
- Ratcheting spline box end is countersunk for easy application to the fastener
- Spline design also helps prevent rounding of corners and other fastener damage that could lead to Foreign Object Damage (FOD)
- Spline design enables the wrench to contact conventional fasteners away from the corners, which help apply force over a large area helping to reduce risk of fastener rounding
- Includes tool roll
- Weight: 2.71 lbs.