These Headphones Deliver Pro Performance!
There are many reasons that Sennheiser HD 280 Pro monitoring headphones are so popular among recording professionals. Comfort, isolation, reliability, and accuracy are all major reasons why Sweetwater Sales Engineers are quick to recommend them. When it comes to critical listening, HD 280 Pro headphones give you the kind of accurate frequency response you need to really climb into your mixes. On the other side of the glass, when you need to keep your monitor mix from bleeding into your microphones, there are no better affordable headphones to track with than Sennheiser HD 280 Pros.
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Studio Monitoring Headphones Features:
- Professional-quality studio monitor headphones you can use for mixing, recording, DJing, and any other critical listening
- Thick, widely spaced earcups offer exceptional comfort while providing you with a staggering 32dB of acoustical isolation
- Linear frequency response gives you the accuracy and detail you need to make serious mixing decisions
- Lightweight plastic and neodymium-magnet drivers add extra comfort without sacrificing quality
- Swiveling earpieces allow single-ear monitoring
- Folding design makes storage and transportation easy
- Replaceable earcups allow for convenient servicing and maintenance
- Included adapter allows you to use your HD 280 Pro headphones with both 1/4″ and 1/8″ headphone jacks
- Simply one of the best bang-for-the-buck headphones available – a great value!
From professional recording to casual listening, Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones are the perfect choice!