Premium-quality Wireless Transmitter!
Suited for installed sound applications and working bands, SLX Wireless Systems offer Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding technology, along with a setup complete with automatic synchronization. SLX supports up to 20 compatible systems (area dependent). The new system, which sits in between Shure’s Performance Gear Wireless and ULX Wireless lines, is a logical choice for houses of worship, corporate boardrooms, lecture halls, and portable road cases. Sweetwater Sales Engineers have designed countless live sound systems over the past three plus decades. Give us a call. We’re happy to help!
Shure SLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter Features at a Glance:
- Audio Reference Companding technology
- Up to 20 systems at once
- Auto Frequency Selection
- Auto Transmitter Setup
- Over 960 operating frequencies
- 300′ operating range
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- Operates on the H19 band (542-572MHz)
- Note: The entire SLX series is a component-based system. This allows you to purchase each piece individually. This is the SLX1 bodypack transmitter only.
Shure’s SLX1 wireless bodypack transmitter gives you the professional performance you want – and the reliability you need!