simplehuman designs tools that help people become more efficient at home
Innovative ‘liner pocket’ stores and dispenses liners from inside the can for a faster liner change. Liner rim grips and hides liner. Strong steel pedal and silent-close lid.
- Rectangular step can
- Capacity – 14.5 Gallons
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Dimensions – 18.5″W x 14.2″D x 25.8″H
- Silent close lid – The simplehuman patented lid shox® technology controls the motion of the lid for a slow, silent close.
- Neat and secure – Stainless steel liner rim flips up for a quick and easy liner change, then closes over the liner to hold it tightly in place and keep it hidden from sight.
- Agion®? antimicrobial – The can’s stainless steel surface is protected by an invisible fingerprint-proof coating that is also infused with Agion, an EPA-registered antimicrobial that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi, mold, and mildew.
- Liner pocket – Keep liners where you need them. Dispense them one by one — no perforations or unraveling — from inside the can for a faster liner change.
- Strong wide steel pedal – The extra-wide steel pedal is engineered to last 150,000 steps — that’s more than 20 steps a day for 20 years.
- Internal hinge – Prevents the lid from bumping the wall.
- Custom fit liners – simplehuman code Q liners are designed to fit this can perfectly so they don’t slip, and they stay completely hidden. Extra-thick plastic and double-seam construction prevent rips and tears.
The simplehuman stainless steel rectangular step can features an innovative ‘liner pocket’ that stores and dispenses liners from inside the can for a faster liner change. The stainless steel liner rim grips the liner and keeps it hidden. And with no inner bucket, there’s more space for trash. Strong wide steel pedal is designed to last, and the patented lid shox technology ensures a smooth, silent close every time. Code Q liner refill packs store perfectly in this can’s liner pocket.
simplehuman Rectangular Step Can with Liner Pocket, Brushed Stainless Steel, 14.5 Gal. (CW2023)